This journal is used only to comment on other people's journals and for communities.
i know the last time i talked to you it was to scream psychotically about issues concerning mac holland and nicole viox--which is ridiculous and not worth it, i know, i think i'm sorry, though still confused--but i waitress at The Echo now and park on your street all the time and live less than a mile away and i saw your parents this morning when they came in for breakfast and you look scarily like them and i just wanted to tell you that. it was weird.
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your LJ along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag five people.
Mine was Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone....
I saw you are the moderator of ready made vegan,
I wonder if you will allow me to be cheeky and either:
1) allow me to advertise my community in yours
2) link my community on your community's profile page (and I will do the same for you)
3) consider joining yourself?
My html isn't working right now but here it is:
There is one other add me veg community which is very sleepy so I wanted to create one that is active, where fellow veg*ns can meet each other, it is an 'add me' style set up.
I would consider it a great favour if you did join, just having it on your profile page would spread the word.
Well, thanks for reading!